DIG token holders
The process for individuals possessing legitimate and verifiable DIG tokens in a variety of private wallets as well as exchange accounts are invited to apply.
Interested in DIGG?
Gold Backed Security Tokens, backed by 0.02445, Grams of Gold Per Token, up to 3,000,000,000 DIGG Tokens.
The DIGG token is backed by gold bullion, specifically, 0.02445 grams of gold per DIGG token. DIGG tokens should be significantly more liquid than physical gold which has significant logistical hurdles to its trading or physical possession. DIGG tokens should offer comparatively fast and easy transferability, within the bounds of securities trading laws, and can be traded any time of the day, year round.
DIGG has certain properties and aspects that are rare or unique when compared to other crypto assets, including:
- The DIGG token is one of the only crypto security tokens based in the United States.
- The DIGG token is backed by physical gold with a clear and transparent third party Verified Counting Receipt undertaken by a major accounting firm based in the United States confirming the gold backing.
- DIGG token holders should receive income distribution from Dignity’s investments derived from the DIGG asset investments.
- DIGG tokens will be fully compliant securities operating with full Know Your Client (“KYC”), Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), accreditation and Organization of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”) procedures.
- New blockchain technology is being secured and implemented which will allow for a protocol for replacement of a lost password or identity.
- New blockchain technology is being secured and implemented which will allow for a protocol for “correction” of a mistaken crypto trade.
- New blockchain technology is being secured and implemented which will allow for a protocol for the monitoring of token ownership to allow replacement of lost or stolen tokens as well as resolve any token ownership disputes.