Gold-Backed Security Tokens
Backed by 0.02445 Grams of Gold Per Token
up to 3,000,000,000 DIGG Tokens
FOR ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY
The Company will be issuing the new DIGG token on a one for one basis to replace the previously issued DIG token. The original DIG token was not issued by the Company and is not under the control of the Company. Dignity became aware on January 18, 2020, that trading irregularities occurred and that certain unknown individuals had minted counterfeit DIG tokens and sold them on the exchange Livecoin.net. A formal complaint was immediately issued to Livecoin.net, however, they have not responded.
Due to the issue of illegitimate tokens, DIGG will be only issued to legitimate and confirmed previous holders of the DIG token on a one for one basis purchased prior to January 18, 2020, with a blockchain record date of January 18, 2020 at 8:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. No other consideration will be included.
DIGG tokens will be fully compliant securities operating with full Know Your Client (“KYC”), Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), accreditation and Organization of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”) procedures.
AN INVESTMENT IN THE COMPANY IS SPECULATIVE AND INVOLVES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. SEE “RISK FACTORS.” The Securities should be purchased only by persons who can afford to lose their entire investment. The Securities have not been registered under the Securities Act and/or any applicable state securities laws, and will be restricted as to transferability. No assurance can be given that the Securities can be resold at the offering price, or at any price.
The DIGG token is backed by gold bullion, specifically, 0.02445 grams of gold per DIGG token. DIGG tokens should be significantly more liquid than physical gold which has significant logistical hurdles to its trading or physical possession. DIGG tokens should offer comparatively fast and easy transferability, within the bounds of securities trading laws, and can be traded any time of the day, year round.
DIGG has certain properties and aspects that are rare or unique when compared to other crypto assets, including:
- The DIGG token is one of the only crypto security tokens based in the United States.
- The DIGG token is backed by physical gold with a clear and transparent third party Verified Counting Receipt undertaken by a major accounting firm based in the United States confirming the gold backing.
- DIGG token holders should receive income distribution from Dignity’s investments derived from the DIGG asset investments.
- DIGG tokens will be fully compliant securities operating with full Know Your Client (“KYC”), Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), accreditation and Organization of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”) procedures.
- New blockchain technology is being secured and implemented which will allow for a protocol for replacement of a lost password or identity.
- New blockchain technology is being secured and implemented which will allow for a protocol for “correction” of a mistaken crypto trade.
- New blockchain technology is being secured and implemented which will allow for a protocol for the monitoring of token ownership to allow replacement of lost or stolen tokens as well as resolve any token ownership disputes.